Us

Us

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Packing Light for DPA

I'm on leave today with a mission to pack my things for DPA this monday. I just want to go through it fast, to savor the moments and do the best I can!

So today, I want to organize and pack as little as possible to avoid myself from carrying any unnecessary stuff.

I googled for some tips of packing light and I found one articles catch my attention which is from http://www.marieclaire.com. It says,

"Top 10 Tips for packing light"

1. Make a list and check twice
2. Go with a color scheme - to reduce the repeats of the same clothes and easier mix and match
3. Wear Layer and Save space
4. Hand Wash Laundry
5. Don't pack things you don't use at home
6. Buy stuff there - you can buy lotions or hair conditioner maybe, at the place you visit
7. Go mini - go for a miniature-size of the things you need
8. Use Packing Cube - it's use to organize your stuffs thus save space
9. Roll large, bulky item, but leave the rest alone
10. Use unique luggage or luggage tags - to help track your bag while traveling

So folks, let's packing up light!

Huh, but I got one more problem rite now, I'm lazy to pack anything, light or heavy.

That's all for now! Xoxo!








1 comment:

  1. A check list is a good idea. Plus, you can always ask someone to send things you need later in the course. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...