Us

Us

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My MEGA project on Hari Raya Aidiladha

The tittle of this entry was indeed, very catchy. It is my MEGA project because it's my first and I do it without any plan though.

Bihun goreng on Hari Raya Aidiladha?

Well actually, Im in the mood of preparing something for those Surau people at my place. I've planned to do it so many times before, but was canceled.

They are going to have the Raya prayer at Surau Fasa 7, Presint 9 on Hari Raya Aidiladha. Thanks to Allah, he Granted me eXtra time to cook for them. Hehehehehheeh! This time the menu was sooo simple, for starter, of course I'll try to do it again in the future.

It was really exhausting yes but the feeling of seeing 22 packs of bihun goreng if u ask me.... Awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...