Us

Us

Monday, November 15, 2010

Actorlympics - An urban 'It' Entertainment


A guy friend of mine asked me one fine evening, have you ever heard of actorlympics? I said, no! Have u?

According to its website http://www.pjla.com.my - actorlympics is simply a Malaysian version of Who's Line Is It Anyway. Erm, their upcoming show will be on Nov 16 till Nov 21, 2010. The tittle : The Actorlympics Tigerrr Show. Wow! Seriously tempting. Whilst according to www.klue.com.my the Actorlympics Tigerrr Show, is a live spontaneous comedy theatre featuring Afdlin Shauki, Douglas Lim, Ida Nerina, Joanna Bessey, Nell Ng, Reza Zainal Abidin, Patrick Teoh, Fish Fazil, Na'a Murad, Jason Lo and Kuah Jenhan.

It is really a new experience ( in my entire life) to watch this comedy show. Too bad, I've got something on that particular week, but if they're gonna hold another show like this, i bet i'll be the first to book.

So, Actorlympics anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...