Us

Us

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sarah drives Kimi Raikkonen's car

My hubby and I always think of what our daughter will become... An engineer like her daddy? A doctor like uncle Ren ? A computer programmer like Uncle Lan? or maybe a teacher like her mama ngah? hurm... I know, as a parents we always want the best for our baby.

She loves to play with small coloring parts be it toys, pens, mommy's make up, hates books (duh), loves to make friends and she's one little charmer. She's one of a kind, my baby girl, she knows shoes are meant to be in her feet and she tries to wear it herself despite of her age (she's only ten month now.)

We went to Jusco Cheras Selatan this evening, and we found out what she wants to be.. ( or at least we thought so.....)


See, it's Kimi's car! But I bet it wasn't Kimi's Raikkonen's. Hahahaha!

Yeay! I'm the next Schuey!

Daddy, let me hold it myself, I'm a big girl now.


Yes, we really hope for the best for our baby gurl. Let's pray to Allah, she will become everything we ask for.

P/s : Mommy went to Jusco Cheras Selatan without her wallet. Thanks Daddy Sarah for lending me some $$$$$$..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...