Us

Us

Monday, December 13, 2010

Mommy in DPA

Today is the third week I'm here
There are another 30 weeks to go
I'm missing so many things, so many people
My Baby Gurl Sarah
My Hubby...
My Family.....

It's a whole new world here
For I'm tested physically and mentally
I'm far far away from my family
My L'il One Especially...
I hope she remembers every single moment we had before


I wished she was here to accompany me through the cold night
I wished to see Her beautiful pure face whenever i open my eyes
I wished I could smell and touch Her soft curly hair
How I wished....

Dear Baby Girl,
I'll be by your side the day you turn one
I'll be by your side the time you blow your candle
I'll bring your very first Birthday present
I'll be there to share the joy
I'll be there darling... I'll be there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...