Us

Us

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

(Image Source : Google)

We've sent Baby Sarah to stay with her granma and granpa last Sunday. I miss her so much right now, thanks God baby Sarah is such a good girl, she behaved well at her granpa's place. This gave us ( mommy & daddy) to date or rather act like a newly wed couple. Well folks, going to DPA means I'll be leaving both Baby Sarah and her Daddy.

Last night we watched Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows at Alamanda Putrajaya. Well folks, I never read any of J.K Rowling books before so by watching the movie means accepting 100% of the show without comparing them. I didn't fancy Harry Potter at first, because i watched the pirated-version of it, the screen was totally dark, plus the audience heads are visible throughout the movie, was really really a turning off. I can't remember which sequel I watched in the cinema, but eventually I became a fan of Harry Potter.

I was amazed on the earlier scene of the movie where six of Harry’s friends drank a potion to transform into Harry in order to safely transport him to the Weasley home. There are a blend of 3D scenes in the movie as I can feel the elements somehow was like thrown away from the screen. The amazing one was when Lord Voldermort' python open up its jaw towards the screen. Hell it makes me kinda shaky!

As I watched the movie, there are some scenes leave me confused and clueless because the plots are very short and hard to comprehend. Furthermore, not so much of a *twist* can be considered as well as the downside of the movie, but, two thumbs up for the sound effect of the movie which I considered as excellent.

The movie ends in a good way in which it leaves the audience crazy waiting for the Part II.....

Rate : 7/10





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...