Us

Us

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'm feeling like an extravaganza Domino's Pizza

Well, it is confirmed. I'll officially be in Diploma Pengurusan Awam (DPA) soon.

The date is November 29, 2010 until July 15, 2011. I don't know what's gonna happen. What I exactly know is, It will be a horrible 33 weeks for I'll be far far away from my baby girl.

I have a mixed feeling about it. The first thought when I received the offer letter was my baby Sarah. I'm gonna miss her so much.

Baby Sarah will celebrate her first birthday on December 19 this year. I'm afraid I can't be by her side on that day. I haven't plan any birthday party for her yet, as going home on Saturday and Sunday is strictly by permission. What I have in mind is an early birthday present for her. A cute Pony from Fisher Price (........................I hope she likes it.......................)

I told her many times already about me being away from her. I know she's a strong and clever girl, she'll be just alright. She knows Mommy has to work for her.

So, I guess I'll be updating you guys with those programs I attend in DPA soon. Hopefully i'll have lotsa lotsa fun there!

Good night and thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...