Us

Us

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mommy and Gee

I don't remember the first time I met Gee, yet still finding the qualities Gee has that attracted me to her.

One fine day, Gee was standing there, alone, next to a dull promotion banner, packing up her things. I don't bother Gee at all, because she's not my main interest at that moment. The dull banner was.

I remember a colleague of mine or rather my friend's boss said, Takaful is important to your child, its like your future investment for the child. I ultimately think of Baby Sarah, my inner self was totally agree about taking a Takaful premium for my girl, but my hard a** head wont take it from him.

I made a firm decision to approach the dull banner and made a close contact to it. It was the moment Gee came to me and smile sweetly. The dull banner is about Prudential BSN Takaful, I figured out, it was just the thing I needed. After an hour and a half explanation about the premium, I took out RM100 from my very old and sluggish looked wallet and hand it over to Gee. On trust, the notes changed hands.

The premium is indeed very interesting and full of benefits to the covered person, in this case, Baby Sarah. Well, I strongly recommend it to your child.

Gee really open up my eyes about takaful premium that very day. She said, the main purpose of us taking takaful is for the benefits its offer, not on how much you'll get back in return after years of paying your hard-earned money. She said, you are wrong if you take protection thinking something in return ( cash ), might as well you invested your money for bigger return.



P/S : Thanks so much Gee for the Prudential BSN Red Planner. I'm sure Baby Sarah will like it.

1 comment:

  1. ..."a colleague of mine or rather my friend's boss"...hahahaha..i knew..i knew...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...