Us

Us

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Reunion Plan


I was a Customer Service Executive for OCBC Bank back then. In short, they called us CSE. In paper, the job was easy, to do inbound calls as well as outbound calls. I assist Singapore's OCBC Bank Credit Card Customers.

It was a day full of lucks + blessing if my customers are all good and well-behaved. Life in contact centre, unfortunately, wasnt that beautiful. I'll get at least one highly demanding, annoying, ridiculous customer in a day. I'm not sure why, but I rarely got a compliment from my customers, wait, I got three compliments, in 2.5 years of service. Phew, I wasn't a good CSE then. :p

I've left OCBC Bank ( to be exact e2 Power Sdn. Bhd.) for almost two and a half years now. My batch plans to do a reunion party, the theme, Beach party they say. The location as well as the dates are still undecided. Maybe we'll do it next year. As at now, no one has voted for anybody to be the event manager. Well, a reunion is just a reunion, but then again to make it worth wasn't that easy.

Thanks to Apish for coming out with the ideas. I hope you can do better, which is to plan for the whole party. Thanks to Nadia, Kinn, and everyone who's interested in C8 Reunion Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...