Us

Us

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Weekend

Weekend is the time for all of us to rest and relax, away from work and anything associated to work.

I'm pretty much busy on weekend.. with the house chores. Sigh! A basket full with unwashed clothes, both ours and baby Sarah, another basket full of clean clothes, last night's dirty dishes, dusts everywhere and the list goes on.

We normally go the market on Saturday morning, I'll cook for the family including baby Sarah, only then we decide whether to go out or not. erm.. most of the time, we just lepaking at home or the nearest it shopping complex here, Alamanda. :p

I'll make some breakfst at 9.30am
bathe baby Sarah at 10.30 am,
hangs the clothes afterwards,
make lunch and food for Baby Sarah,
feed baby Sarah at 12.30
lunch at 1.30
take an afternoon nap til 3.30 pm
Watch tv, sweep the dusty floor
bathe baby Sarah at 5.30 pm
prepare dinner at 8.30 pm
Lipat and hangs the clean clothes
sleep at 11.00pm.

I really need a Me Time, lately I've been busy with my family, time is such a scarcity. I'll one day, with a purse full of cash, fancy and trendy outfit, flashy make up, super high heels walk and shop like never before.




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...