Us

Us

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

We are Malaysians!

The colors of Malaysia.

Today is the 25th of August, year 2010. Meaning that in 6 more days, Malaysia will celebrate its 53rd Independence Day. Happy Independence Day Malaysia!

Im proud to be Malaysian. I believe each one of us do. Our actions sometimes, doesn't reflects what we say. I live in a government flat. There's a letter from BPH encouraging us to fly Jalur Gemilang in our home. I read the letter and i eventually forget to do anything.

Hey blame me not... I have one Jalur Gemilang... So pity the color has faded so badly, the blue turns to purple. I just don't have the heart to hang her up. Maybe my spirit of Independence Day is not there yet... But when it'll be?

Anyway! Happy Anniversary to you Malaysia, and to all Malaysians... appreciate the freedom you have today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...