Us

Us

Friday, August 20, 2010

I want a simple life

I want to have that brand new LED TV from Samsung, I want to have an iPAD, I want to have a luxurious vacation, I want to have more this and that.. Huh, how stressful. I'm kind of tired of my brain's pushing me to go beyond my capabilities. Can't we live simple life? We simply can't. Questions on how much is my income, my husband's job, what car i'm driving, which area i live, whar brands i wear and bla bla bla. Those are factors complicate my life even more. I think too much about what others think of me. But that was before: I need a drastic change to simplify my life eventually reducing unnecessary stress.

i found 10 tips from the Net so maybe you guys may choose one to live a simple life. Hope it helps!
  1. Doing one thing at a time : Always remember to focus at a thing you really really need to settle and avoid distractions as much as possible
  2. Simplify your schedule : Reduce the number of commitments and stick to only the essentials one
  3. Get your muscles moving : Holla Couch potatoes! Move your ass and be healthy!
  4. Develop one healthy habit this month : Dedicated to hubby... Maybe this month is the perfect time to throw your socks direct to the laundry basket
  5. Do something calming : Try yoga, reading and maybe a nap with aromatic candles lit on
  6. Simplify your finances : Live within your means.. less debt less problems...
  7. Have a blast! : Party or vacation once in a while will relax yourself a lil bit
  8. Get Creative
  9. Declutter : Ladies! It's time to get rid of those unwanted and small blouse. You are not getting any slimmer! hahahah!
  10. Be early

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...