Us

Us

Monday, August 23, 2010

Am I a Blogger?

(Source: Google Image)

I'm a blogger? Harsh reality I'm not. I just love to write. I write almost everything and I try to update my blog as much as possible. I own a blog, check, I update my blog, check. Does that make me a blogger?

I started my own blog theree days before I gave birth to Baby Sarah. Naive and feels like an idiot, my aim was to write anything and everything associated to Baby Sarah. God knows, its ended up as a mixed of everything. I love to read and write. Perhaps that is why I chose Marketing with Multimedia as my major in university instead of Maths. Marketing, yes I love marketing.. but Multimedia? heck no! As I know, Multimedia is a combination of various media such as audio, video, image, graphic and text. Dreamweaver and Flash was once my friends to pass my exams.

As i mentioned earlier, read and write is part of my soul. While reading is my main source of information, writing is the way i comprehend what i read. Perfect combination. I write as much as I read. I write useful articles, I write craps, I write s**T, I write my own experiences, I write about people and so on. As an amateur, my piece of works might not have any value to some, but thanks to those who appreciate it. The joy of writing is the ability to express your own thought, the freedom to write whatever you like and of course no talking involves. It's like a journey of you facing the cruel world. Hehehe.

I'm so close to be an active blogger I guess. If only i didn't experience brain drain. It took an effort to write plus some creativity.

So guys, are you a blogger? Try it, its free and its awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...