Us

Us

Friday, August 6, 2010

Salam Ramadhan Al-Mubarak

My family and I would like to wish Salam Ramadhan Al-Mubarak to all Moslim around the globe. we also would like to sincerely apologize for any wrongdoings and the words we said that might hurt anyone.

Ramadhan this year is the first for Baby Sarah. For me, shopping for raya will be so much fun with the new family member. I plan to get her a new dress, mini and headbands from the store. In fact I have booked two shoes from Fsbaby Tales, one from mothercare and the other one from Baby Gap.

For hubby and I, this year is the second Ramadhan together. It is indeed will be merrier with the presence of our precious baby gurl.

So again, I would like wish all of you a barakath Ramadhan Al-Mubarak.

Wassalam

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...