Us

Us

Friday, August 13, 2010

Pudu Prison

I got the chance to ride on a monorail from Bukit Bintang Station to Hang Tuah Station. From inside the monorail, there’s a very historical building stand still, waiting to be abolished, I can see clearly as the monorail passed Her, she looks so old, gruesome , with faded painting, behind the wall is full of bushes, collapsed wall, totally sad and pathetic view to glance at. And she’s a victim of modernization, Pudu Prison.

It was a very bright and sunny day that day. My hubby and I walked to Pudu Prison from Hang Tuah LRT station. The concrete wall stands strong, with a very dull painting, some loud and harsh graffiti and some annoying wordings. I took some pictures as a memoty before it vanishes forever.

The main entrance of Pudu Prison marked the year of 1895


Some printed photos colored Pudu Prison's wall


Yeay! It's me in front of Pudu Prison


Don't you ever turn your back on me like you do in this pix!


Catchy, yet a meaningful statement

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...