Us

Us

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dinner at Yayasan Sarawak

I had a dinner at Yayasan Sarawak, Jalan Stonor, KL last night. What's so special about the dinner? The meal served. Remember once I wrote bout losing weight in July? Today is the last day of July, and yesterday, instead of weighing and worrying, I stuffed myself with scrumptious Sarawak's dishes.

As far as I remember, I haven't try a lot of Sarawak's dishes, I actually don't know much bout their food. But after last night, I ultimately fell in love with 'em.

My orange Gen 2 had a small problem last night, so I went there by Leen's Myvi. Thanks Leen for your kindness, why is her Myvi even in the picture, owh, i forgot to mention that I went there with hubby, Baby Sarah, Leen & Ain.

At first they served us with Laksa Sarawak... very nice... followed by Mee Kolok. I never had one before, it was so delicious and one day, God permits, I'll go to Sarawak myself to find a bowl of Mee Kolok. The next dish was Nasi Goreng Dabai. It's a fried rice with a bit of purple color and some dabai fruits to make the taste at it best.

Finally they spoiled us with Kek Lapis Sarawak, different colors and flavors, they even tapau some for us. I leave the dinner with a full and bloated stomach and 4 plastic bags of Mee Kolok and Laksa Sarawak. Nyum Nyum!!

Thank you, especially to Puan Noranne and all of the Yayasan Sarawak delegation for an overwhelming hospitality, after all, We're Malaysian no matter where we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...