Us

Us

Friday, July 2, 2010

STUCK

I'm stucked in the office during a very long Friday Prayer's break. Am I happy about it? I certainly not. Why I'm in the office now? I cant help it, if I feel slightly unhappy, I have to glance to my Senarai Tugas Jawatan hangs nicely on my partition board. I'm stressed out! I probably will write several entry today since i have a very long break and I have done what I was asked to do... I'm ultimately a free woman now... Of course there are several things to do... but i'l just relax and blog while im having my break. I've taken my free lunch with Puan Laili just now so the pain is still bearable.

Friday break, is a girl's time. A catch up session. A relaxation time and gossiping with the other girls, but this Friday break is just not as usual. I am sad yes, but i just don't have a choice.

There's nothing to whine and complaint about. It's just my responsibility. Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...