Us

Us

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

BEADS

Mommy Sarah bought a new Kebaya Batik last weekend @ TRG Batik Gallery, Jln Masjid India. Price tag: RM 240 after a very hard bargain with the salesperson. Well, the reason I have to buy a new Kebaya Batik is to complete my gorgeousness with a new baju… hehehe! Please do not get intimidated by my statement, beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder. It is actually for Majlis Penghargaan Tan Sri KPPA which will be held on June 30th , 2010 @ Marriot Hotel Putrajaya.

I sense plainness in my Kebaya Batik, hence I creatively sew beads on it. I’m a virgin in this (I mean sewing beads) the best I can do is to work my creativity by looking at my other Batik Kurung which has beautiful beads at the end of the sleeves. So after two-day-one-night of hard work, I finally get a beautiful beads sewed at the end of the sleeves of my Kebaya Batik. Anyway, comments are, so much welcomed.




P/s : Majlis Penghargaan Tan Sri KPPA @ Marriot Hotel Putrajaya, here I come... with beads...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...