Us

Us

Monday, July 12, 2010

2010 WORLD CUP

World Cup 2010 was OFFICIALLY OVER YESTERDAY, it is different from other World Cup held. First, the Controversial Jabulani, second, The South African Trademark, Vuvuzela, Third, The Amazing Octopus named Paul and lastly Spain as the new 2010 World Cup Champion.

Jabulani Ball

Vuvuzela


Paul the Octopus



New World Cup Champ : Espana

There are few other things to add on to the enjoyment of this year’s World Cup, from the defeat of Brazil, huge victory of Portugal over Republic of South Korea, France team refuses to go practice, the New Uruguay hands of God and so on. I believed every one of us has our own sweet memory about the World Cup. Even for my 53 years old mother. Hihiks!

I didn’t get the chance to watch all of the games this year for My ASTRO Facility has been terminated, plus im busy with my l’il angel. Nonetheless, I keep myself updated by reading the newspaper, surfing the net and watching the news.

World Cup this year is full of magical moments and memories, after all it is held once in every for years and it unites every continent of the world. Congratulations South Africa for 2010 World Cup… Hello Brazil, till we meet in 2014


-All photos are from Google Image-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...