Us

Us

Friday, July 30, 2010

Again about babysitter

I intend to post this entry last two weeks, but due to time constraint and several other contributing factors, i only managed to post it today.

RM 300? Huh! My hubby stares at me in astonishment. Yes, she wants us to pay RM 300. Let me see the text message, he said to me.. I innocently show him the text message I received earlier from Baby Sarah’s new babysitter Kak Nor. “ Maybe we’ll find a new babysitter then”, I tell my darling hubby, but I think we can still afford it, it’s just the same if we go to the Day Care Center which will charge us OT after 5.30 pm...”

That is part of the discussion we had yesterday night during our everyday meeting. We discussed about the new babysitter who demands a payment of RM 300 a month to take care of my baby girl. Huh! This morning, the babysitter explains to me, the extra RM 20 is a courtesy for me, in case I fetch my baby gurl late. Ok whatever.

Im no demanding mother, neither fussy, I’m just trying to provide the best for my baby girl. I didn’t set up any requirement for the babysitter, but I really hope she can take care of my baby without any agenda.

Money is another thing, to stay in the budget is always the most important aspect to live happily. But, no doubt I’ll put my baby girl safety on top of the list compare to none. So guys, 300rm for a babysitter? Worth every cent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...