Us

Us

Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Sayang!!


Today is the 19th of July 2010. I have marked my calendar for today is my hubby’s birthday. I would like to wish my Sayang a Happy 32nd Birthday! May you are granted with prosperity and happiness throughout your life!
I didn’t plan anything for him this year. Why? Maybe we kinda have a tight budget this year. Hahaha! Erm, he loves me… maybe my presence is the biggest gift for him. Since he loves my cooking and I know how much he enjoys it, I’ll cook something nice for him. But I still haven’t got any idea. I’ll cook western I guess. How romantic. Just imagine, candle light dinner, home cooked lamb chop or salmon, French fries, mashed potatoes, aromatherapy candles and Baby Sarah on my lap… erks!
Anyway, I’ll cook this weekend. All are invited but please make a RSVP. *wink**wink* There’ll be a birthday cake of course! Hihiks!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...