Us

Us

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sarah @ Renaissance Hotel Malacca

Last week Sarah and her daddy had a great time lepakin’ at Renaissance Hotel Malacca, while Mummy had to leave them for work. We stayed there because I had a 3 Days-2 Night meeting with the Division, to discuss mainly about our Divison’s Half Year Achievement. Thus, I brought along my family as my companion to go through the hard time. Hihiks

It was a remarkably posh hotel (5 Star) but I really have to mark them down for their hospitality. I love their white linen and very comfy pillow despite of the old-fashioned room layout and furniture. The buffet served was good; I rate 4/5 for their salad bar. The hotel is located in the Central of Malacca Town, my hotel room was at 11th floor over viewing the Malacca Straits and a very ancient building decorated as an Old Town White Coffee shop… (Huh, they’re just everywhere). There’s a gymnasium and swimming pool located in 4th floor. Overall, the hotel is just a perfect place for a weekend gateway. but you just need to watch your budget as it’s not recommended for a Vacation with a small budget. Thanks to the secretariat, we have a chance to stay in this luxury hotel. :p

Here are few pixs of Baby Sarah @ Renaissance Hotel Malacca






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...