Us

Us

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Seventh Heaven

I always have a good instinct Portugal may make it to the final. A match deal between Portugal and Ivory Coast hasn’t moved me from supporting my favorite group (tho I didn’t recognize half of the players). I guess it was just Lucky-Number-7 for Portugal last night. It was an interesting match to watch having to know the Koreans felt the pressure after the second goals. But 7 to NIL was an awesome match to watch. It’s not just another match. For me, it’s beyond interesting. Not an expert, I can say that the combination of a poor defense and empty net for the Koreans team lead to their failure. Victory to Portugal ultimately came about easily and surely, it’ll really help them to face Brazil on the next round.
HEROES OF THE GAME
29' RaúlMeireles
53' Simão
56' HugoAlmeida
60'Tiago
80' Liedson
87' CristianoRonaldo
89' Tiago* Source http://www.goal.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...