Us

Us

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!



Today is the fifth day of Aidilfitri and i think it's still not too late to wish every muslim in the world Happy Eid Mubarak! May everyone has a blast Aidilfitri with loved ones!

We celebrated our first, second and third hari raya at my kampung in Rengit.... with all of my sister and brothers. As usual Mummy will cook our favorite Rendang Daging, Ayam Masak Merah, Masak Lodeh and ketupat! Yummy! I really had a tummy full of them and i'm gonna miss them so much while waiting for next raya... Ngehehhee! Not forgetting, Al Fatihah to my late Baba and May he rest in peace there.... I love you Baba and I always will.....

One big family celebrating Raya in purple... erks!

Anyway, I really really had a blast raya, with my mummy, siblings, Sarah, her daddy and a brand new SEMBONIA handbag..... hahahhahaha!


Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri... Maaf Zahir dan Batin from Sarah, Daddy Sarah and I...

Love! Xoxo!


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...