Us

Us

Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday, As Is....

Hye all!

How was your Monday? I hope everyone is enjoying their Monday despite of Monday wouldn't be as enjoyable as Friday. It's odd somehow, from the day i started working, I only gave 20% of what I'm capable of on Monday. I think that my body doesn't deserve to work hard on Monday after a hard day of shopping and chilling out on Saturday and Sunday... Hehehehe!


Today is September 12, 2011 and my Monday is no other than any ordinary Monday. People in the United Stated on the other hand, I believed are grieving on the 9/11 mishap that happened 10 years ago.


It is 6.30p.m and apparently I have finished my work for today, so while waiting for my husband I browse through the Internet and i find these useful tips on 10 Naturals way to Stay Young (www.fitnessmagazine.com)




  1. Give youself a break by meditating and relax


  2. Consume more fat Omega-3 fatty acid in particular in which can be found in Salmon, Walnuts and Seeds


  3. Get Off the Couch, meaning, to exercise regularly and to lose some weight


  4. Feel the Love


  5. Drink Red Wine (As a Muslim, we may change it to fruit juice instead)


  6. Do Yoga. Apart from releasing your body from unnecessary stress, you may as well relaxed yourself.


  7. Bite into Superfruit : Promegranate juice which has proven to reduce cholestrol level and blood pressure


  8. Sip Green Tea


  9. Take Supplements


  10. Do mental aerobics = SuDoku, Puzzles and Brain Games

So guys, let us practice a healthy and a natural lifestyles to stay young and Concious... ;p


Luv! Xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...