Us

Us

Sunday, September 18, 2011

It's My Birthday!

Thank you so much to hubby for those cupcakes! They are so adorable!


Now that I'm 28, young and restless, gorgeous mommy of one, great wifey to an awesome husband, I really want to achieve more in life. I'm proud of myself today and what I've achieved so far, again, Thank you Allah for blessing me with so much happiness and prosperity, a great family and career.

The Birthday Girl

I have several things in my mind (erm... for the moment).... :p
  1. To get another novel by Jodi Picoult, either Handle with care or my sister's keeper
  2. Save more for my next dream destinations, designer handbag and for my girl's education!
  3. Be as stylish as ever!
So, happy Birthday to me! Luv, Xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...