Us

Us

Friday, September 23, 2011

The End Of Quarantine Period

Alhamdulillah it's over!

Sarah is getting better, free from HFMD and fever, only running nose and still coughing once a while. Get well soon dear.....


I have few plans for tomorrow (subject to change.. ;p) such as to visit my newborn niece in Bukit Jelutong who was born on Sept 12, 2011, to find Sarah's swimming suit for Finance Club family Day on Oct 1, 2011, to go to his friends house's and shopping for my body essentials. Hurm, sounds like an interesting day tomorrow.. hihiks!


While on Sunday, I'll join the Royal Malaysian Custom's 7 kilometres Jogathon with my lovely colleagues Safiah, Ja, Kak Rubi and our boss Puan Mourine. Well guys, I'm not sure whether I'm fit enough to complete the run. Nevertheless I'll give my best! Yeay! Previously in DPA, I managed to complete the 7km run within 50mins (if i'm not mistaken), and I'm afraid with the excessive intake of rendang and ketupat during Aidilfitri going to slow me down. Anyway, IT IS for fun! Ahaks!


Kay folks, I hope you guys have your own plans for the weekend and Njoy!


Luv, Xoxo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...