Us

Us

Monday, August 22, 2011

Sarah's Baju Raya *wink*

Hari Raya Aidilfitri is coming in 8 days! Yeay! A lot of Raya songs and ads aired in TVs and Radios. Hurm... We'll celebrate Raya this year at my Mummy's place in Rengit, Johor with my other siblings..... I'll start my raya leave this friday until the next two Mondays! Hurray!

We went shopping last saturday at Jusco Cheras Selatan. Erm, nothing much for Mommy and Daddy (As I'm looking for a new handbag for Raya.. :p). As usual, lots of makcik, pakciks were busy preparing for Raya.

Owh, on the other side Sarah is 1.8 years now, her height is about 80 cm and her weight is 10.9kgs. So it wasn't that hard to find those cute little blouse and jeans for her. I went to Poney and found a super duper 50% discount for a jeans and 30% discount for her pink blouse (pink.... again and again... and again... hahahah!). erm... if I'm not mistaken this will be her third baju raya.



I bought her second Baju Raya from Little Migael Bangi. It is located at Seksyen 7, Bandar Baru Bangi. They offered clothes for babies mostly, toddler aged 2 to 5 years. you may also visit the store's blog http://www.mylittlemiqael.blogspot.com/.




The first one is a cute shocking pink gown bought by Mama Ngah at parkson Alamanda... (Thanks so much Mama Ngah).



I guess that's all for now. Till we meet again!

Xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...