Us

Us

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hurm, hurm. hurm...

Yerp, I'm back!
Safe and sound...


I intended to update my blog immediately after i finished my DPA, but due to an extra clingy baby girl who is 1.8 months now, messy house and all, only now I managed to write about us!


Before that, Salam Ramadhan AL-Mubarak to all bloggers around Malaysia, doesnt matter if they know me or the other way, to my friends and families... May Ramadhan this year brings more Barakah and rezki to all of us.


There are a lot of things to catch up after 7 months of DPA such as to add more on my shoes and handbags collection since money was really tight during DPA, to 'kemas' my dusty house, to throw away any unused baju kurung, old clothes and pants, to get new clothes and dresses for Sarah ( whose now a big girl..) Oh! not to forget, i have lost about 7kgs after DPA. Sweet!


I'm currently working at Ministry of Finance in Precint 2. Hopefully I can catch up with everything very fast. Thanks to people in Seksyen Kewangan for a warm welcome... I hope I'm well liked here... gheee......


I'm busy lately, planning for Raya! LOL..... It will be my 3rd raya with hubby, 2nd with Sarah, my 28th raya and 5th Raya without my late Baba..... AL fatihah to him. Family ( Mom's and siblings) theme color is purple, too bad i have chosen torquise for daddy and I. Haven't bought anything for Sarah yet.... Hihiks!


okay folks, i wanna take a 15 minutes nap and start of again with my hardcore office works.


Lurve from mommy, daddy and Sarah!









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...