Us

Us

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Update #1

Update #1 : Throwing Away Unused/Broken/Old Shoes!
As promised, I want to steer clear all my unused thingy starts from shoes, clothes, old make up, old mags and any unwanted things around the house. The first one in the list is getting rid of my old shoes. With the help of Sarah, i've sorted out five (one is not n d pix) shoes which look teribbly worn out and a bit 'kembang' for me to wear.

These used to be my favorite shoes.. Each of it has different memories.... I think they were in my possession for about two or three years... Two from Vincci, One from Nose and One from Sachs.... As you can see from the pix above, they are quite lusuh aren't they... Good bye shoes!


Shoes about to leave the house!



Good news about throwing away old shoes is I've got plenty of rooms for new shoes! Yeay! In fact, i've bought two pair of new shoes in July (only TWO) as a first step in updating my shoes collections! ANother one for raya, for sure.....


I think that's all for now! I'l update you more folks! luv ya all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...