Us

Us

Monday, November 10, 2014

My Home : The Progress : 9 november 2014

Assalamualaikum w.b.t and hello everyone!

As usual, a thing that we must do on the weekend, to check on the progress of our town house. 

So far, i am not really happy with the progress because i think it has been three weeks and the contractor hasn't finished renovating the house yet. 

Some pictures on the current progress of the house. i should say it is 30% done. 

The store under the stairs is 50% completed. 

This is the gypsum divider i am talking about! Even though it is only 50% completed, i am totally happy with it. 

and.. look at my kitchen cabinets! I can only see the table top and the marbles! where are the cabinets? Please don't blame the contractor 100%, I am at fault as well because i haven't buy my kitchen hob and hood. Hahah! I hope when the time comes, it can fit into the hole there... :)). I am truly happy with the color combination of both, the table top and the marbles! Wee!

I guess that's all for now! I'll update again on the next progress! see ya!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...