Us

Us

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

A little Work A Little Pleasure (Langkawi Island)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,

Hello people!

A little work..... a little pleasure!

Hey, hey, how was your Deepavali?

Well, we went for a 3 days 2 nights short trip to Langkawi because I have some work there. I brought along my families but due to limited time, we barely have time to explore Langkawi and Haji Ismail Group.  We checked in at Bayview Hotel around 10.00pm and everyone was exhausted. For the record, this is my fifth trip to Langkawi!

This is the view from my hotel room. Room number 518 and i think it was astonishing and breath takingly beautiful!

We visited the Under Water World Langkawi (RM61 for 3 persons, kids below 4 is free, after 20% discount for government servant) the next day, the kids, including the mummy was having so much fun there. Unfortunately the large stingray I wish to see wasn't there anymore.


Nusantara Maju Gamat

 
Variety of choices with a cheap price!

Laman Mar Mar

On the third day in Langkawi (23rd of October 2014), i had a site visit to some of the places that needs to be refurbish or redecorate for the upcoming ASEAN SUMMIT meeting scheduled in April 2015. We had a short meeting with LADA at 9.00 am, and visited the St. Regis hotel (which is still under construction) and we we briefed about the Break Water project by the contractor. Sadly i forgot to snap any picture there. 

Then, we visited other places as pictures below;


Sad looking Taman CHOGM

Langkawi Falls, it is a man made structure, was a gift to Tun Mahathir from Gerbang Perdana, but it was poorly maintained.

 
Langkawi SkyBridge which is currently close for some major renovations
While the second picture on the right...that was me taking a picture on the bridge.  It was a hot and sunny day, we need some motivation. It was scheduled to open end of the year, hopefully.


I wish I can stay longer and shop and explore more.. but I'll definitely revisit Langkawi again, at that time, I'll definitely stay there for 5 days! Yeehaa! 

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...