Us

Us

Monday, November 24, 2014

My Home Progress : The Kitchen Cabinet

Holla everyone!

My house at Bandar Saujana Putra is almost ready. The kitchen cabinet is ready, and the last part to concentrate on is the wiring and the installation of lamps and fans. 

So today, with great pleasure. I present my kitchen cabinet! tadaa......

The installation was done on 15 November 2014... I just love the color of the table top and the marbles. Matching and really compliment each other.

Hubby is checking whether the kitchen hob and the table top are at the right height, I guess he wanna cook sometimes. The Kitchen hob and hood are Rubine, bought it from Koo Lighting. Price tag RM1,400. 

The rack on top of my refrigerator area. A little bit too high for a 5'3" woman like me! Hahahah! 

I just love the top drawer! Easier for me to arrange my fork and spoon! 

 
This is the sink area... I just love the long drying rack! The price tag for the kitchen cabinet is RM7,800.00. Again, please don't get me wrong, the reason I put the price tag is for anyone to estimate the price if someday he/she decides to install a kitchen cabinet. Cheers!

If anyone interested to call my contractor Ah Heng, 012-625 8888, don't worry he'll come to you. I think he covers most areas in Klang Valley... from Bandar Saujana Putra to Setia Alam..  :))

Well, i hope next time I can afford to buy the big oven! so that I can sell some cupcakes! Ngeheheh!

I cannot wait to move in. I hope my house is ready in the next two weeks! Next week, (29 November 2014) the contractor will install the lamps and fan, of course with my presence to tell him which lamp belongs to which room!

Thank you for reading everyone! 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...