Us

Us

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

My Home Progress : The Wiring!

Hello everyone!

Well, after sharing about my kitchen cabinet, I'll continue to share with you about the wiring inside the house. 

Below are the two pictures I took on November 21,2014 in my master bedroom during the wiring took place. The conditions in all those three rooms looked the same, like they were attacked by giant termites. 



These are the list of wiring done inside the house as per below:

Master bedroom

1. Air conditioner plug point
2. Water heater plug point
3. Additional plug point for lamp

Bedroom 2

1. Air conditioner plug point
2. Additional plug point for lamp

Bedroom 3

1. Air conditioner plug point
2. Additional plug point for lamp

Hall

1. To transfer the Astro plug point, TV plug point and one plug point across the hall
2. Air conditioner plug point

Kitchen

1. Another 2 additional lamp plug points

Phew, it is almost two weeks and the wiring is not done yet. I don't blame them because there are a lot of works to do! like to drill the wall and ceilings, make a hole for the plug points and to pull the wire from the existing plug point. The total estimated cost for the wiring is RM2,390. I don't know where else to sedut money from. Hahahahah!

Anyway peeps, thanks for reading! Till next time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...