Us

Us

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

40 Things To Do Before I am 40

Assalamualaikum lovelies!

There are millions of things we can do in the world. What are the things you wanted to do so much and you haven't had the opportunity to do so till now? Phew. 

I've just celebrated my thirty-oh-one birthday on September 18, 2014. And now that I am thirty-oh-one, I guess it is about time to write the things I wish to do/buy/go before I am 40. Some are simple, some are outrageous and some are funny, but yeah, gotta do what I wanted to do for so long before i am getting older.... and wiser and hopefully making more money! 

 This is how I look in my awesome thirty-oh-one
(Note : Pic taken on Sept,  29 2014)


Here they are, my 40 things to do before I am 40!

  1.  Travel in luxury - First Class all they... can be a short vacay in Malaysia as well!
  2. Get a new home, preferably a Semi-D, Rent out the existing home
  3. Get my Masters 
  4. Visit Alhambra and Paris and french kiss in front of Eiffel Tower with the man I love the most
  5. Learn to bake a cake
  6. Explore Sabah in 10 Days
  7. Volunteer for a charity event or a marathon
  8. Watch a Theater
  9. Read all Jodi Picoults' Novels - I've read 5 of them, Sing You Home, House Rules, Nineteen Minutes, My Sister's Keeper and Perfect Match. 
  10. To have my own walk-in closet, with a customized handbags and shoes compartments
  11. Health screening every two years
  12. Savings constantly for Sarah and Rayyan's education
  13. Perform Umrah with hubby and kids
  14. Sell out something and being constant about it
  15. Learn to sew
  16. Sew and sell
  17. Stay overnight at Taman Negara Malaysia
  18. A pair of C.L heels... a pair is enough!
  19. Aim for APC
  20. Travel light / back pack to all ASEAN Countries... I've been to Indonesia and Vietnam. Phew, many more to go!
  21. I always hate water! I want to challenge myself and earn a scuba diving certificate.
  22. Run a half marathon
  23. Fly to Terengganu in the morning, shopping for Batik at Pasar Payang, and come home on the same day
  24. Own a Chanel handbag (seems impossible! but nothing wrong to dream BIG!)
  25. Yellow has never been my favorite color. Be matured about it and own an array of yellow clothes!
  26. Grow orchids
  27. Stop judging others and myself
  28. Accept a new job opportunity and move away from my current work place
  29. Apply for a cross fertilization
  30. Buy Insurance Premium for both kids
  31. Buy a new bicycle for hubby and I
  32. Learn horseback riding
  33. Be a vendor in any vendor festival, not for money but for experience
  34. Attend an International Seminar pay by the Organization
  35. Climb Mount Kinabalu (I wanted to do this in my 20's but I popped 2 kids instead)
  36. Attend a fashion show
  37. Cook a turkey 
  38. Socialize more with my neighbors
  39. Reward a person randomly
  40. Get my mom a designer handbag
If I look back at the list I've constructed, seems there are too many things to do in 10 years time, but Insya Allah, I'll try. As we go on, try to remember this:

"You May Delay But Time Will Not"

Benjamin Franklin

 

Thanks for reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...