Us

Us

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

List Of Jodi Picoult's Novels

Assalamualaikum w.b.t!

Hye everyoooonnne!

So today, I'll list down all Picoult's novels and strikethrough (from time to time) those novels I've read! Reading has always been my passion and I wish I could finish all Picoult's novels below before I reach 40! Weeehoooo! The list is taken from here. (Source).
  1. Leaving Time
  2. Change of Heart
  3. Salem Falls
  4. The Storyteller - done on Nov 16,2014
  5. Wonder Woman
  6. Plain Truth
  7. Lone Wolf
  8. Nineteen Minutes
  9. Keeping Faith
  10. Between The Lines
  11. The Tenth Circle
  12. The Pact
  13. Sing You Home
  14. Vanishing Acts
  15. Mercy
  16. Over The Moon
  17. My Sister's Keeper
  18. Picture Perfect
  19. House Rules
  20. Second Glance
  21. Harvesting The Heart
  22. Handle With Care  - done on Oct 19,2014
  23. Perfect Match
  24. Songs of Humpback Whale
  25.  Leaving Time
Currently I'm reading handle with care, just a few chapters and I love it!

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...