Us

Us

Sunday, October 7, 2012

My 4D Ultrasound Scan 24 Weeks

Alhamdulillah... I'm in my 24th week of pregnancy already... phew... How time flies so fast right? Today I would like to tell al of you about my very first 4D Ultrasound Scan. Hihiks! I made an appointment at Klinik Qistina located in Seri Kembangan a week earlier because the USG Scan is only available on Fridays. The fee is only RM100 for a printed copy of the baby pictures + a CD. It's really worth it I tell ya.


It went well, with a super friendly doctor who meticulously doing her job to our satisfaction.

These are among the details told by the Doctor;

++ The baby's weight is about 950 grams... you're going to have a big baby (What!!!!! say I)
++ The depth of the mouth look normal, the heart is normal.... 
++ He was sleeping during the USG, somehow the doc managed to find out his gender..... It's a    Boy people! Alhamdulillah......

Right : 6 weeks of Pregnancy
 Left : 24 weeks of Pregnancy and my boy is opening his mouth... ;p
Oh boy! Motherhood is beautiful... and I only can hope for the best for both of my children. There are like a blank canvas.... Too bright is we put too much colors... Too dull if we can't play with colors.... It really depends on us (parents) on what we want them to be... and all of us hope it'll be a masterpiece one day!

I'll be very busy from now on with the preparation of our new coming joy, Sarah who turns 4 next year, new school for Sarah, our next family vacay with the kids... Oh! I still don't have a name for my baby.... any ideas people?

Thanks for reading !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...