Us

Us

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

De-stress : My Own Way

Hello everyone!


As we all know, life sometimes may be harsh towards us... loads of paper works,  packed schedule, meetings, house chores plus my pregnancy (I'm 28 weeks pregnant) can drive meself crazy! At times I really really wants to curl up in my bed, doing nothing but sleeping......

Anyway, I understand that there are so many wayssss to do to de-stress... Like what I did last Saturday, Retail therapy.... I shop for Sarah and the baby.. I was looking for a handbag at Charles and Keith but none suits me... Hohohohohoho! Went to Mum's Care 'borong' baby stuffs like 2 Hooded blankets, 1 hooded towels, wash cloth, rompers, Sarah's feeding bottle... phew! To Mother Care afterwards.... Ooowh, speaking about MC... I wanted to be MC member... so I need to spend RM600 within 3 months... ok.. I've spent RM129 the other day, RM221 last Saturday... so I need to spend another RM250 before   02 January 2012. Realistic enough? Yerps!


A good book is indeed a good friend... a quote I myself made.... hihiks! Reading a book is one of my ways to cope with stress. I found myself a good book the other day. To Kill A Mockingbird... I hafta read this... well, at least before I'm 30... I've read a few chapters and the book is truly stunning! This is the 5th book I read so far this year... Wow! Clap Clap Clap!


“Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.” 


Ever seen this lotion lingering somewhere? The Johnson's Melt Away Stress Lotion is an instant stress calmer. Try it out guys.... Breathe deeply while applying vast amount of lotion all over your body and you'll feel much calmer and of course happier.....


Anyone up to a cup of Hot Chocolate? It is easy to make and delicious to taste. I'm talking about Cadbury Hot Chocolate Drink 3 in 1... Nyum nyum! Smoothness and the warmness of the drink definitely make me feel better. It is truly a cup of relaxation! Just pour some water and the hot chocolate in my favorite mug and Enjoy! 



Thanks for reading People! Selamat Hari Raya AidilAdha.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...