Us

Us

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Body Shop 25% Discount On My Birthday Month


My Birthday Month is almost over........... I'll be older and hopefully wiser! 

I'm not done with my birthday month excitements... not just yet... hihiks! What I love the most is the offers given by my favorite stores! Be a member and you'll get all the discount you ever wanted.... Like today, we went to the Body Shop to make use the 25% Off On Your Birthday offer. What I wanted so much and what I have in my mind are these two items:


1. The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream; and
2. Shower Cream Chocomania! -------> Strictly not for consumption! hihiks!

OOowh I still have this RM15 rebate Voucher from The Body Shop... what should I buy... Think think think! Haaaaa!

Apart from that, Pumpkin Patch is offering 20% for the Birthday girl as well... so I've bought a pair of rompers and some socks for the baby! Good News, now they are having 30% discount for every purchase of 3 items from their store. Owh, the baby is now 24 weeks (6 months) and I'm very excited to shop for the baby.... (I have no idea the sex yet.. and I'll get a 4D scan this friday... ;p).

After shopping.... we went to take five @Chatime (my very first time) for a Strawberry Chocolate Milk Tea with pearl.... What a wonderful day!

And now I'm tired and worn out... Maybe I'll better get some sleep and rest! Thanks for reading people! Till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...