Us

Us

Thursday, October 11, 2012

H & M Experience


Salam and greetings everyone! 

FYI this post is super duper outdated okai! I went to H & M on September 29, 2012 ( Sat) and only managed to gather my energy and mind to blog about it today! Wat la wey!!! Haaaaa!

I know everybody is still excited over the new H & M Malaysia Outlet which was opened last week in Bukit Bintang. I'm, among one of the super curious shoppers want to check it and find out what the buzz is all about. Yeah, Curiosity kills, you know. Right, there is still a queue by the time we reached there, duh! It is big, with 3 levels, level 1 & 2 for women and level 3 is for kids and men. I've actually listed down few things I wanted to grab before I went to H & M. My guess is, it would save my time by preparing a list so I don't have to wander around too much. 

Unfortunately though, I lost my mind and the list.........



Sarah don't look happy even though I bought the Rapunzel sleeveless she chose.... and the Hello Kitty Umbrella is brand new ok! 

Some of the items I stashed!
Thank you for reading people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...