Us

Us

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Impiana Resort Cherating : The seriousness


Hey, hey, I'm back with more on Impiana Cherating... This time let's get serious! Kiki... some pictures I've taken after the course, yeah the final day!  hurm, i think the course is a little bit toooooo long. Nevermind, just some pictures to view! Enjoy viewing! 

Date : 05 April 2012 


 Setting for the closing ceremony..... Finally, Mommy, it's over... I'm home sick already! 

 Just some identification, so people won't whispering, pst pst pst....who's that gediks lady who sit in the front row.... (Hahahahha!)

Owwh, nice pic, credit to Hudani.. I look so skinny! Hihihi!

 I'm so happy! The course is over yaw! 

The man behind the scene!
I wonder why i look so slim in this baju kurung... anyone dare to answer me?

Room for Mak Cik.... Enter at your own risk!

Well well, i haven't upload my gediks pictures by the beach yet.... this is the third entry about Cherating... There'll be the fourth, there will be the fourth! Just wait and wait k.....

I guess that's that for now..... I've got my Deuter Air Contact.... I can't wait for my trip to Bandung, and can't wait to ambik my daughter at her Atuk's place.

Love!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...