Us

Us

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Impiana Resort Cherating : The Hotel


Good Morning everyone! 


Yeah, It's been so long since the last time I updated this blog yeah... anyway, I'm up for something interesting this time, to introduce all of you to Impiana Resort Cherating. Actually, it wasn't a family vacay or anything in regards to me resting and relaxing there, I was on a course for 4 days 3 night ( 2 - 5 April 2012) to learn mostly about financial and procurement management... Interesting aye? Plus, with the room facing the beautiful Peninsular Beach..... you couldn't be more grateful.....


The Lobby

The Room (149)

Do you notice the LCD Screen? Very Irritating! 




The Lobby at Night

The Pool


These are only a few from tons of pictures I've taken. I'll upload the beautiful and stunning scenery in Cherating, and some of my gediks beach pictures with my bestie.

Till next time!



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...