Us

Us

Thursday, April 19, 2012

The beauty of rain... it makes us smiles....

Hello peeps! It's Thurday and it is raining outside, I can see the raindrops on my window and it looks so beautiful.... Alhamdulillah...

I came in very early today because I have to drop my hubby off at the Putrajaya Train Station, despite of the weather conditions, no traffic jam and the road was so smooth on my way to the office.... Alhamdulillah.....

This post is about me telling my reader that I had a really really weird dream last night. I slept rather late last night, well, thanks to Mujhse Doste Karoge ( Y they have to show it on TV in midweek? Why? Why? Why?) and I was hoping to dream something involving Hitrik Roshan or Shah Rukh Khan or Shah Rizal (the latter is my hubby, yaw!) but.....

The dream was about me breastfeeding a baby, I'm not sure whether the baby was a boy or a girl.. but the baby was looking directly to me with his/her round eyes! So friggin cute, yes but it just raises my goosebumps when I come to think about it. You know.... and the weirdest part is..... My breast milk was overflowing like some kind of mountain. Serious!! It was just so weird.....

......and this is what my friend on Twitter said...




I mean... come on...! Hahahahaha!

If 'the hint' is really really true... Then Thanks to Allah.... Alhamdulillah....

Bye bye people! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. ada juga yg kata mimpi budak ni ada kena mengena dgn sihir or ilmu hitam..i did have this kind of dreams before ..i dunno if it reflects our emotion or we just thinking about baby..but whatever it is..i do believe that Allah is planning the best for all of us..=)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...