Us

Us

Sunday, March 25, 2012

In the name of Love....

You know, apart from shopping and travelling, novels mesmerized me... I can fall in love with novels instantly, or so called love at the first sight. Currently I'm hooking myself up and trying to have as many novels as I can, written by the brilliant author, Jodi Picoult. I've read House Rules before and it was stunning! 


We headed to MPH tp find a book, I have one in mind.. and hubby love...errr...since he can't get enough of The Lord of The Ring.. especially Frodo and Smeagol, he has one book in mind as well.... 


Mine? I picked My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult.... (Easy guess right!) There's a movie tie-in with this book, played by Cameron Diaz and Abigail Breslin.



........and him... The Hobbits by J.R.R Tolkien.... I don't know what is it about, but if somebody mentioning hobbits to me.... I will say, Hail to the big foot! Kikikiki!  



I've bought 14 books altogether last year, and this year, The Big Bad Wolf Crazy Book Sale is expected to come AGAIN (What? Yeay!!!) in October (Reliable source..... hurm)... I'll start saving up and gathering big boxes to 'borong' at least 30 novels and hubby love... please don't buy a sci fi tech book you never gonna read.. like those How the earth evolves and Jimmie Oliver Cook Book... Hahahahahhahah!

That's that!

Xoxo!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...