Us

Us

Saturday, March 17, 2012

I'm trippin'...tremblin'....

............and I'm falling in love...... I believe in self rewarding.. It is indeed one way to appreciate yourself in your very own way! Look at this gorgeous shoes, who wouldn't want to have it?


I went to The Mines with the beautiful Dani on Friday, we had Subway for lunch and I'm soo in the mood to look for an awesome belt, but I ended up with this darling! Maybe a bunch of pirates we saw that day has diverted my attention from the sole purpose I was there. Anyway, we can't turn back time aren't we? and we are simply good in managing our weaknesses.. ;p.  I bought this shoes from the Voir Gallery (newly open concept store which housing products by Voir), with 50% off. Great bargain, so I stashed it! Hihiks!

I don't know why but, I'm dreaming of a nude pumps lately......

Have a great weekend lovelies! Xoxo!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...