Us

Us

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Excessive Fat..... No?

It is just so cliche, so typical ordinary no different woman I am, talking about how to lose weight every now and then. I don't know about anyone else, but I think a recipe for a good life is to look superb and fabulous. My definition of superb and fabulous is the ability to CONTROL what I eat, not to let the food control me. That's just a total frigging hard to do ok! So what are my plans to lose some weight? 

I was about 60kg after I gave birth to Sarah, the fat somehow is so hard to shed, and I almost give up. But, seriously thanks to DPA, I managed to lose a lot of kgs, which is 8 kgs, and I feel so light, easy breezy confident and I can fit nicely into any clothes I try. Unfortunately, after months of bad eating habit, 9 hour desk job without constant exercising, I gained another 2 kilos. I seriously hate it. 

Hence, I've listed down several measure-to-be-taken to lose that naughty-gruesome-looking fat.

1. Counting calories intake

I found a useful information about calories intake from http://www.kriskris.com/how-many-calories-should-i-eat-a-day/ and I even calculated calories needed for my body in daily basis as per below:


According to Kris, if I want to lose at least 0.45 kg a week, I should need to eat only 1199 cal (1699 cal - 500 cal) Hurm... It's pretty much achievable isn't? Way to go mushroom and dinner roll bread!

Note to self : Start Counting Calories like counting every penny I wasted. 

2.  Regular Exercise

Exercise! Exercise! Exercise! I sound like an old radio rosak already, hihiks! but, this is the route to super fabulous body. I did a 20 mins Latin dance the other night, super sexy with interesting movements I love.. Only thing is I can't keep up with the salsa moves, I'm bad at remembering steps, my bad, and that is why I prefer running, running, running... hassle free..... I found out from http://www.dummies.com this useful information and would like to share it with all of you.



The one that caught my attention is below....


Phew, I should run, the activity I do at my best and after all, I love it!. 

3.  Well - Balanced Diet

Often we hear about this term, somehow we just fail to eat right. Really, you are what you eat... Hurm, I found some useful tips on how to eat a proper diet in order to lose weight healthily from http://www.howtoloseweighthealthy.com/ . It is indeed a 100% commitment and 110% strong effort to lose weight. Ngeheheheh! This is the hardest part I believed, ever since food has been my greatest promising BFF that never turns me down when PMS struck, stress kicks my ass and when I'm bored to death. Those tips are........ (drum roll repeatedly!!!!!!!). There are 22 tips, but I chose 10 based on my liking... ;p 

  • Eat in smaller plate - It creates an illusion the food in the plate is enough for your tummy. 
  • Choose low fat over full cream milk
  • Do not take cream with your coffee - I drink coffee rarely, I'm more to Milo person, but Milo without milk equals to bland.
  • Add fiber to your BFF list. 
  • Hot and Spicy food we love increase our metabolism level - great!!!!
  • Eat slowly and stop when the tummy is full - Remember this! Feel less pity to the food on the plate..... Sob sob sob (the sounds of the food crying...)
  • Eat more fruits! Fruit at 10.00 am, fruits at 3.00pm... fruits even before bed (erk!)
  • STAY AWAY FROM BUFFET! 
  • Stop comparing food serving size - Different people have different calorie needs and metabolism level. Comparing what you eat with the girl about the same size as you are simply not working..... ;p
  • Drink more water and AVOID JUNK FOOD!!!!
_________________________________________________________________________________

I guess that's for now people!
Note to self : Super skinny like Kate Moss is like a dream comes true.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Credit to:



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...