Us

Us

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sacrifice and Change

Life is much about sacrifice and changes. I have seen a lot of people here. Can anyone change within a day? Can a person who was born as a mean person, change to a good hearted person. A lot of questions lie in our mind as we walk and fulfill our life. We have seen so much in life we thought we knew everything, but believe me; life has so many colors in it. To explore someone is like exploring life. There are so many obstacles we may face, but yet it is indeed the ingredients to a colorful life.

As we go along, we made sacrifices day by day, without even noticing it. Sacrificing time and money to be with our loved one is indeed very much worth it. I have made so many sacrifices in life. In many aspects of life, people tend to make sacrifices if she/he sees the sacrifices made will bring something in favor to him.

I sacrifice my time to be with Baby Sarah and hubby to complete my Diploma Pengurusan Awam. In 5 months to come, I believe I’m doing it for a good purpose and it will bring me the thing I exactly want. Being far from my husband is another thing, but seriously, absence makes the heart grew fonder.

I hope DPA will change me to a charismatic person, the one with an aura to attract and gain people’s interest. I hope it open my mind to think creatively and innovatively, thus preparing me to face this cruel world.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...