Us

Us

Friday, February 18, 2011

Congrats to Ayang & Joe

I always love wedding. Wedding receptions symbolizes the unity of two lovers, two hearts, two people sharing the same feelings towards each other. Wedding receptions is also unique in a way that it's organized. The theme color, the decorations, the tentative, the door gift, the wedding cake.... everything about wedding is so interesting and fabulous.

My hubby and I went to an old friends wedding last week at Kampung Pengantin. Kampung Pengantin wasn't exactly a village ( as i thought at first), it is a big hall, with beautiful lights and decorations, built to complete the dreams of the bride and groom.

Joe and Ayang

I knew both of them since uni life, Ayang is like my junior ( eventhough we walked to MMU Cyberjaya in a same batch) and Joe, as I remember was a Sempoi guy, with a very fun personality. Hihiks! I believe everyone didn't have any idea they'll hook up someday. Anyway, Congratulations to both of u, and may u live happily till death do u apart.......




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...