Us

Us

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Emotional Entry on 110111

"In the end, all things that you remember, little imperfections that make them perfect for you.... "

Those are the beautiful words from late Yasmin Ahmad's ads. It is so beautiful it touches my heart.

To start off, my entry is about appreciating the one you have today, before it's too late. Be it you family, friends, brothers, sisters and relatives. As we all know, life is too short to hate each other. I believed by surrounding myself with good people make my life even meaningful.

I did happened to me before. It is real and I regret it till now. It was my late father I'm talking about. Our relationship isn't as smooth as other father and daughter relationship. I used to be a bad and hard a** girl, we always have something to disagree about... It was in mid February 2007 when my Baba fell sick, it was a shocked to me, because I know, we haven't had so much memories together, and I'm afraid I didn't get any chance to do so. He finally left us on 27 February 2007. I hate the feeling that I haven't done much for him, for I didn't appreciate him so much as I am capable of. I really really really miss him so much......

Let us share the joy together
Let us share the fun together
Forget about our differences
Forgive and forget
Love each and everyone you have
Appreciate everything you have
For life is just merely fantastic!

I have been married for 2.2 years, blessed with a beautiful Baby Sarah Zulaikha, well of course we went through thick and thin, sadness and enjoyment but we able to go through it real good. It is so true.... In the end, all things that I remember, little imperfections that make him perfect for me.....


p/s : My 110111 entry......




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...