Us

Us

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Not Juz Another Sunday!

I thought of a different kind of dating, you know, not just same ol' same ol' movie watching, shopping or dinner dating. By the way, there are so many ways to spice up our lives, to add in some extra ingredients, to try new things and etc. We took a tiny step to spice up our life and do thing we RARELY do. Hihiks! This time we conquered Broga Hill.

We woke up as early as 5 a.m in the morning, it was a cold morning, very quiet and peaceful. Went out at 5.45 am and reached Broga hill at about 6.30 a.m. We climbed up Broga hill at 6.30 a.m and it took us about an hour to reach the first phase. There are 4 peaks or rather phases to go, well that's what I thought so. We took a rest and watched the sunrise.

Us at the first peak

After that we moved on to the second and third peak. The view was awesome, though it was rather cramped with people. For a second, I stand there and think, why I never thought of doing this in my early 20s. Hihiks!

View of the first and second peak

Luv at Broga Hill

It wasn't really my kind of lazy Sunday, but it was a great experience to know my husband and I can make it to the top. We'll find another hill, and we'll climb it, with luv.....

That's that for now folks. Luv from both of us! Chiao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...